Position Title: Grounds Maintenance Workers (Gardeners)
Position Type: Part – Time /Temporary
Pay Range: Starting at $13.00 / Hour
Experience: Six (6) Months
Job Location(s): Fairfax County, Prince William County and Stafford County, Virginia – Plant beds on Roadway Medians.
Positions Available: Four (4)
Position Start Date: ASAP
Work Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
· Remove grass, weeds, rock, litter, and other debris from planting beds. All grass and weeds are to be removed by hand only – including roots for planting beds.
· Pruning: shrubs, groundcovers, and perennials as directed to remove dead or damaged parts.
· Some invasive/nuisance vegetation will be cut.
· Mowing & raking.
· Leaf/debris collection.
· Detail maintenance of groundcovers, and perennials.
· Ability to maintain positive relationships with clients, crew members and management.
· Energetic, hardworking, and willing to learn.
· Speak and understand English fluently or Bilingual.
· Eligible to work in the US.
· Active and valid motor vehicle driver’s license (preferred but not required for hire).
· Detailed oriented.
· Must wear long pants.
· Must wear hard hat provided by employer.
· Must wear steel toe boots while on job site.
· Work in most outdoor weather conditions.
· Lift and/or carry at least 50lbs.
· Must be able to conduct repetitive range of motion - requiring frequent bending, kneeling, lifting, and shoveling.
Call Courtni at 540.733.3077 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us your contact info to apply, below.